Make a difference.
...and have fun doing it!
If you ever thought about volunteering at EIAA, here's your chance. We have so many opportunities for volunteers, you're sure to find a place to put your skills to good work.
Here are just a few volunteering options to consider:
- Assist a K-12 art teacher
- Restring guitars
- Drive students to and from classes
- Help out in the recording studio
- Assist Alzheimer's patients with their art projects
- Work in the office alongside our staff
- Help organize art and music supplies
- Lend a hand at Rock Band gigs
- Be a supporting fan while you sit in on Rock Band rehersals
- Grab a rake and pitch in with some yardwork around our facilities
- Spend time assisting with Healing HeArts cancer patients and their art projects
- Refill community Art Huts
- Cruise around while you act as our delivery driver
- Serve on our Young Professionals Board
Ready to make a difference at EIAA?
Start by filling out a short application form to help us get to know you, your schedule, and your preferred way to volunteer. You can either fill out the application online, or you can print off a paper copy and deliver it to EIAA.
We're excited to work with you!