Tracy McPartland - Co-Executive Director
We want to update you on the status of all things EIAA. At this time, EIAA offices and studios are closed through April 12th.There is a lot of uncertainty about how things will play out, but we are certain that we will make it through this weird time and that, in the end, we will be back to classes, rehearsals and open studios as usual! Imagine all of the thoughts and feelings we will all have to pour into our art and music!!
Here is what we know right now-
- CLASSES IN THE SCHOOLS: Of course, because schools are closed for the next four weeks, there will not be any classes in the schools. We will make further decisions about spring term classes once we coordinate with the school districts.
- CLASSES AT THE MUSIC AND ARTS STUDIOS: Because our buildings are closed, all classes, rehearsals, workshops etc. are postponed until further notice. This includes
- Youth classes scheduled for the spring term
- Rock Band rehearsals
- Healing HeARTS
- Coffee and Art Club
- Teen Hang
- Autism classes
- ARC classes
- Adult classes and workshops
- Private lessons (art and music) held at the MAS. If you take private lessons, please contact your instructor for more information
- Heather will be sending an email to all Rock Band participants and parents regarding the many upcoming performances as they will undoubtedly be rescheduled.
- If necessary, we will make adjustments to MAS memberships once we know the duration of our closure.
EIAA staff will be working from home. We will be checking phone messages periodically (319-350-1805) and you can always send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Even though we are all experiencing this period of social distancing, we will remain connected through our social media platforms and our website. Please check them for updates.
Wishing you health and peace!